SDCCD Blackboard: SDCCD is nothing but San Diego Community College District is a public community college district in the city of San Diego, California. It is one of the five college districts in the San Diego County. The San Diego Community College District consists of three two-year, associate degree-awarding campuses such as San Diego City College, San Diego Mesa College, and San Diego Miramar College. San Diego City College became the third community college in the state and Mesa College is one of the largest in the state today. The University offers the below-mentioned programs.
- Programs leading to an Associate in Arts Degree
- Programs leading to an Associate in Science Degree
- Programs leading to a Certificate of Achievement
- Programs leading to transfer to a four-year college in a California State University, the University of California, or a private college or university.
Recently registered students are allowed to access the SDCCD blackboard for classes in San Diego City, Mesa, or Miramar College or continuing education. Not all the students are allowed to access the Blackboard portal on their first day of the semester. You need to check your district schedule for the day that your course starts.
The students those who are enrolled for online classes can log in their account as soon as they complete their registration process with the help of SDCCD Blackboard. But the students those who get registration in on-campus should wait up to 4-24 hours to activate their account. Once your account activation has been completed then they can visit the website sdccd.blackkboard.com to access their account page.
- Check admissions status
- Pay for tuition and accept financial aid
- Talk with an advisor
- Register for student housing
- Choose and enroll in classes
Admission Requirements – SDCCD Blackboard Login at sdccd.blackboard.com
Before going to register yourself at the college you need to check the eligibility criteria. Below we have mentioned the eligibility requirements to take admission.
- Those who want to take the admission should possess a high school diploma or California high school proficiency exam certification or GED with an average score of 450 or higher.
- The students or any person those who want to seek admission must be 18 years old or more.
- And the student must complete their 10th grade.
- And also they are supposed to take two maximum of two courses and which should not exceed 8 units per semester.
- Enrollment in Exercise Science classes will not be permitted.
- High school students requesting concurrent enrollment
may be admitted as “special part-time” students subject
to special criteria.
- The enrollment fee is assessed of all students, including nonresidents. The fee is currently $46.00 per unit.
Registration Instruction – SDCCD Blackboard
Before to the registration process you need to check the eligibility criteria which we have mentioned in the above section please go through it and follow the below steps to complete your registration.
First step: Visit the official website and navigate to the new application or new admission option on the displayed page and enter the required details and submit your first step of the application form to receive your CSID Number which is nothing but College Student Identification Number.
Second Step: In the second step you need to fill up your application form with the required information which we have mentioned below.
- In the first text field enter your CSID number and navigate to the next text field.
- Next, you need enter you Legal Names such as first name, middle name, and last name as it appears on your legal documents.
- Next, you need to input your date of birth.
- Then you need to enter your valid email address and click on the enter button.
After clicking on the enter option you will receive a summary of the two steps of your application form. Verify the information which you have entered and click on the continue button to proceed with the remaining part of your application form. If you get any validation error call to the given number 619-388-3414.
Third Step: In the third stage of your application you need to fill the applicant information in detail such as applicant residency information, prior education, and education plans. All the fields should be filled completely and its mandatory to fill all the text fields to complete your remaining part of your application form.
Fourth Step: In the fourth step you need to review your application form. Check the details properly which you have provided in the above three steps. After that, you need to submit your Application form.
Fifth Step: This fifth step is the final step of your registration process in which you need to read the terms and conditions carefully and click on the submit application icon.
Note: Registration should be done during Monday to Friday between 7:00 am to Midnight and on Saturday you are supposed to do your registration between 8:00 am to 1:30 pm.
Login instructions – SDCCD Blackboard Login at sdccd.blackboard.com
Once you are done with your registration process you need to wait for 4-24 hours to access the blackboard to be activated.
- Windows XP or Windows 7 or better, or Mac OS X Version 10.5.8 or better.
- Microsoft IE 8.0 or better, or Safari 5.0.6 or better, or Firefox or Chrome with Internet Connection
- open the browser on your device and type sdccd.blackboard.com or else Visit the official website
- After the page loads, you need to enter your login credentials.
- In the first field, you need to enter your username.
- And in the second text box, you need to input your password.
- Make sure that you have entered all the above details correctly in order to avoid any login issues.
- Finally, click on the login button to access your account dashboard.
You can reset or change your password by visiting the official website and follow the below mentioned two steps.
- In the username option, you need to enter your first name and last name in the respective text fields.
- And in the third text field, you need to input your account username.
Email Address Option:
- In this email address option, you need input your first name and last name in the first two text fields.
- And in the third field, you need to enter your registered email address.
- Finally, click on the submit button to reset or change your password.
San Diego Community College District
3375 Camino Del Rio South
San Diego, California 92108
Directory Assistance: 619-388-6500
This is all about the San Diego Community College District @ sdccd.blackboard.com. Hope the information is useful to register and access your account page at sdccd.blackboard.com. Stay connected to our website for more updates.